2020 Greater Atlantic City Chamber Business Excellence Awards
The annual Business Excellence Awards event, which was set to take place on April 29, has officially been postponed considering the current coronavirus pandemic. There isn’t a timetable for rescheduling the event, and the Greater Atlantic City Chamber events committee is working with the Tropicana Hotel and Casino on future dates.
The Greater Atlantic City proudly recognizes seven area business leaders who have demonstrated professional excellence and commitment to community. This year's winners will join an esteemed group of award honorees inducted over the past 65 years.
"We take great pride in honoring the accomplishments, hard work, and dedication of our area's most dynamic individuals," said President of the Greater Atlantic City Chamber, Michael Chait. "Their contributions to our communities inspire us to make the Greater Atlantic City area a great place to live, work, and play."
All seven recipients are as follows:
- Redenia Gilliam-Mosee Business Leader Award: Steve Callender, Senior Vice President of Eastern Regional Operations, Tropicana-Eldorado Resorts Inc.
- John G. Fitzpatrick Community Leader Award: Charles Wimberg, Regional Vice President, Atlantic City Electric
- Economic Impact Award: Stephen Del Monte, Founder and CEO, DelMoSports
- Tourism Excellence Award: Larry Sieg, Director, Communications and Marketing, CRDA
- Small Business Excellence Award: MADE Chocolate Bar, Mark and Deb Pellegrino
- Outstanding Young Professional Award: Michael Donovan, Chief Marketing Officer & Senior Vice President, Ocean Resort
- Chamber Volunteer of the Year Award: Beverly Cox, Owner, The Organizer
The Business Excellence Awards are generously sponsored by Cooper Levenson Attorneys, Tropicana Atlantic City, Atlantic City Electric, AtlantiCare, Glenn Insurance, Shaun Reilly Photography, and Parker Plants.
Tickets cost $115 per person and $1000 for tables of ten.
For more information on the event, sponsorship opportunities, or to RSVP, contact the Greater Atlantic City Chamber at (609) 345-4524 or email@example.com
Connect With Us
12 South Virginia Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401